Monday, 01 January 2007

Welcome to Formikation

for·mi·ca·tion
– noun a tactile hallucination involving the belief that something is crawling on the body or under the skin.
- hallucinated sensation that insects or snakes are crawling over the skin; a common side-effect of extensive use of cocaine or amphetamines
[from Dictionary.com]


No, I have not decided to jump on the bandwagon so much as I have decided that I 
need a creative outlet. I hope to collate my various interests in an interesting 
and informative manner for all to share.

Because you know I have a lot to give... :P

P.S. I have deliberately misspelled the blog title as Formikation
 instead of Formication because some guy decided to register a blog under Formication and he has not updated since May (and it only has one post!).

No comments: